No Purchase is Necessary to enter or win. The purchase of any good will not increase a participant’s chance of winning. This Contest is intended for participation in the United States of America. All federal, state, local, and municipal laws apply. THIS CONTEST IS Void where RESTRICTED OR prohibited BY LAW.
Sponsor: Three Dog Bakery®, LLC, 1656 Washington Street, Kansas City, Missouri 64108 (“TDB”).
Term: Three Dog Bakery® 2021 Celebration Photo Contest (the “Contest”) begins Friday, November 5th at 12:00 AM Central Standard Time (CST) and ends Monday, November 15th at 11:59 PM Central Standard Time (CST) (the “Contest Period”). Eligibility for entry into the Contest will cease at the applicable time and date, and all entries received thereafter will be considered disqualified and will be ineligible for participation. If Sponsor does not receive your entry for any reason, or if your entry is not entered correctly, the entry will be invalid and you will be ineligible to participate or win. Sponsor’s computer will be the official time-keeping device for the Contest.
Who May Enter: Only legal U.S. residents, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older, residing in the U.S. at the time of entry, are eligible to participate or win. The winner must provide a valid U.S. address to receive their prize. Sponsor does not warrant that this Contest is valid in any particular jurisdiction. Participants of jurisdictions where this Contest is prohibited are ineligible to compete in this Contest. Employees, agents, or Representatives (defined herein) of Sponsor and its subsidiaries, parents, affiliates, advertising and marketing promotion agencies, and their immediate family members (defined as a person’s spouse, parents, children, grandparents, and/or siblings, regardless of where they live), and/or persons living in the same households of such employees, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. Only participants who comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules will be eligible to enter or win. Participation constitutes participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning the Prize (as defined herein) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
What to Enter: Enter a photo of your dog celebrating.
How to Enter: During the Contest period, eligible participants must share a photograph that captures their dog celebrating using #threedogbakerycelebrate.
Eligible participants may submit as many entries as they wish, but each eligible participant may only receive one Prize.
Eligible participants may submit their entries via one (1) of the following entry methods:
- Instagram: Create or log in to your Instagram account at www.instagram.com, follow @threedogbakeryhq, post your photo to your Instagram account with the hashtag #threedogbakerycelebrate, and tag @threedogbakeryhq.
- Regular Mail: Send your photo along with your name, address, phone number, email address, and signed Contest Release to:
Three Dog Bakery®, LLC
Attn: 2021 Double Rewards™ Photo Contest
1656 Washington St.
Kansas City, MO 64108
All entries must not have been previously published, submitted in a promotion of any kind, or have won any other award.
All entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the holder of the email from which it was sent. For these purposes, an email shall mean the primary person who is assigned to such email by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with such email account. Sponsor is not responsible for, and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, unsuccessful, or illegible entries for any reason. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to reject any entry for failure to comply with these Official Rules. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and its affiliates, and none will be returned.
- The entry must not contain material that violates or infringes the rights of a third party, including without limitation, privacy, publicity, or intellectual property rights.
- The entry must not disparage Sponsor or any other person or party affiliated with the Contest.
- The entry must not contain any brand names, trademarks, or copyrights other than those owned by Sponsor.
- The entry must not contain material that is, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, deemed to be inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous, and/or libelous.
- The entry must not contain material that is, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, deemed to promote bigotry, racism, hatred, or harm against any group or individual, or to promote discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, and/or age.
- The entry must not contain any material that is unlawful, in violation of, or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where the entry is created.
- The entry must not contain images of animals that are, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, deemed to be unfit or unhealthy.
- The entry must not contain images of animals that are, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, deemed to depict unsafe or unhealthy environmental conditions or unsavory behavior.
- The entry must not contain the image, likeness, and/or any other identifying information of a minor unless the participant submitting the entry is the legal guardian of said minor and has accepted the Contest Release.
Releases: By participating in this Contest, each participant acknowledges that the details of its entry may be used in Sponsor’s advertising and marketing materials, both digital and print, and on Sponsor’s website and social media outlets, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Specifically, by entering the Contest, the participants agree that the Sponsor and its Representatives may use (or refrain from using) information from the participant’s entry, including the photograph, for any and all advertising and promotional purposes in any and all media now known or hereafter invented (including but not limited to digital and print media) without territorial or time limitations and without further consideration, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, unless prohibited by law, without notice to the participant. Further, submission of an entry grants the Sponsor and/or its Representatives the exclusive right to use, edit, illustrate, abridge, modify, and publish the entry, including the photograph or video, in any way for any and all purposes in any and all media whether now known or hereafter invented (including but not limited to print and digital media) without territorial or time limitations and without further consideration, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. The participants will have no right of approval, no claim to any compensation, and no claim arising out of the use, alteration, distortion, or illusionary effect or use in any composite form of the participant’s entry. By submitting an entry, participant agrees that the submission is gratuitous, made without restriction, and will not place the Sponsor under any obligation. Sponsor is free to disclose the ideas contained in the entry on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to the participant. Participant acknowledges that by acceptance of its entry, Sponsor does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsor, or developed by its employees, or obtained from the sources other than the participant. Finally, by accepting the Prize (defined herein), the winner agrees that the Sponsor and its Representatives may use (or refrain from using) the winner’s name, biographical information, pictures, video, or other digital representation thereof, whether now in existence or created in the future for any and all advertising and promotional purposes in any and all media now known or hereafter invented (including but not limited to digital and print media) without territorial or time limitations and without further consideration, at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, unless prohibited by law. The winner will have no right of approval, no claim to any compensation, and no claim arising out of the use, alteration, distortion, or illusionary effect or use in any composite form of the winner’s name, biographical information, pictures, video, or any other digital representations thereof.
Voting: There will be one (1) phase of voting to determine the five (5) potential winners (each, a “Contest Winner”, and collectively, the “Contest Winners”) as follows:
All Contest Winners will be selected by a Three Dog Bakery® judging panel based on the following criteria: (1) quality of submission (50%) and (2) cuteness (50%). On or about Tuesday, November 16th, 2021, the judging panel will select a total of five (5) Contest Winners.
Winner Notification: The Winners will be announced by Tuesday, November 16th, 2021. Winners will be notified via direct message on Instagram or email and announced via the Three Dog Bakery® website as well as Three Dog Bakery® social media outlet.
The potential winners will have five (5) business days from the date of notification to claim their Prize and will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, a publishing rights release, and/or a publicity release (where permitted by law). If the Prize is not claimed and the completed and executed release forms are not received within five (5) days of the notification date, the Prize may be forfeited, and the participant with the next-highest scoring entry will be selected as the alternate winner. In the event of non-compliance with any of these Official Rules, including without limitation, any potential winner found ineligible or any Prize notification returned as undeliverable, the Prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor is not responsible for, and shall not be liable for, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner, or for any change of the winner’s contact information. Upon Prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. The Prizes will be delivered to the winners via UPS using the mailing address provided or email using the email address provided] within four (4) weeks of receipt of the potential winner’s response to the Prize notification. Each potential winner will be subject to all requirements set forth in these Official Rules. THE POTENTIAL WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION, INCLUDING VERIFICATION OF AGE AND RESIDENCY, BY SPONSOR WHOSE DECISION IS FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THIS CONTEST. A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF THE PRIZE, EVEN IF THE CONTEST SO INDICATES, UNLESS AND UNTIL THE PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. SPONSOR HAS THE RIGHT, IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO DISQUALIFY ANY WINNER AND/OR REMOVE ANY WINNING PHOTO FROM ALL SPONSOR MATERIALS (INCLUDING THE CALENDAR) OF A WINNER WHO COMMITTED AN ACT OR DONE ANYTHING WHICH MIGHT BE REASONABLY CONSIDERED (A) TO BE IMMORAL, SCANDALOUS, OR OBSCENE; 0R (B) TO TARNISH, DAMAGE, OR OTHERWISE NEGATIVELY AFFECT OR IMPACT THE REPUTATION OR GOODWILL ASSOCIATED WITH SPONSOR OR ITS BRANDS.
Prizes: Three Dog Bakery will award the following prize(s) to each Contest Winner (each a “Prize”, or collectively, the “Prizes”):
- One (1) case of Three Dog Bakery® Double Rewards™
- Being featured in Three Dog Bakery®’s social media profiles.
Total approximate retail value of all Prizes awarded is $29.94. The reporting and payment of all tax liability incurred by any winner as a result of the Contest, including but not limited to federal, state, and local income taxes, is the sole responsibility of the winner. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. The winner is solely responsible for all fees or costs associated with the Prize received, regardless of whether it, in whole or in part, is used. The winner may be required to complete certain tax documents for the value of the Prize and return them to Sponsor. The Prize is awarded AS IS and WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The winner may waive its right to receive the Prize. No substitution of the Prize will be permitted, except by Sponsor, which may substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised Prize becomes unavailable. The Prize is non-assignable and non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash.
Limitation of Liability: By entering the Contest, all participants agree to these Official Rules and all eligibility requirements and all decisions of Sponsor. BY ENTERING THE CONTEST AND/OR ACCEPTING THE PRIZE, ALL PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT THE SPONSOR, AND ALL OF ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, ITS “REPRESENTATIVES”), WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS FOR, ANY LIABILITY, CLAIMS, INJURY, LOSS, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF THE PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST OR THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE, CLAIMS BASED ON INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, PUBLICITY RIGHTS, PRIVACY, OR DEFAMATION, OR CLAIMS BASED ON THE NEGLIGENCE OF SPONSOR. Sponsor is not responsible if Contest cannot take place or if any Prize cannot be awarded due to acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism, epidemic, pandemic, or any other acts or events beyond its control. Participants further agree that Sponsor is not responsible for:
- any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants, printing errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest;
- technical malfunctions or failures of any kind, including without limitation, malfunctions, interruptions, traffic congestion, or disconnections in the telephone network, computer online system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, servers, providers, or any combination thereof;
- unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Contest, including theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries;
- technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of the entries; or
- any injury, damage, or loss to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participant’s participation in the Contest, or receipt, possession, acceptance, and/or use or misuse of any Prize.
Disclaimer: If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual (and all of his or her entries) who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest, or any portion thereof. In the event of early termination or cancellation of the Contest, Sponsor may award recognition to a winner based on the above judging criteria from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to termination or cancellation.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
General: ENTRIES POSTED BY SPONSOR ARE THE VIEWS AND OPINIONS OF THE INDIVIDUAL ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANT, AND DO NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS OF THE SPONSOR IN ANY MANNER. Any waiver of any obligation hereunder by Sponsor does not constitute a general waiver of any obligation to participants. Participant warrants and represents that his/her entry does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademark rights, rights of privacy, publicity, or other intellectual property, or other rights of any person or entity, and that any publication of the entry via various media outlets, including Internet posting, will not infringe on the rights of any third party. Each participant or winner further agrees to indemnify and hold Sponsor and its Representatives harmless from any claims arising from Sponsor’s use of the participant’s or winner’s entry.
Contest Rules and Winner: These Official Rules and the name of the winners may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Three Dog Bakery®, LLC, Attn: 2021 Photo Contest, 1656 Washington St., Kansas City, MO 64108 within thirty (30) days of the end of the Contest Period.
Right of Non-Participation: Pursuant to federal law, any participant has the right to notify the Sponsor that he/she does not wish to be contacted by the Sponsor regarding any future sweepstakes, contests, or mailings and that Sponsor may not use any information provided to it by such participant for any purposes other than as needed for this Contest. The Sponsor may be so notified by mail at Three Dog Bakery®, LLC, 1656 Washington St., Kansas City, MO 64108 within thirty (30) days of the end of the Contest Period.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction: Except where prohibited, all participants agree that:
- any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Contest or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by a state or federal court having venue in Jackson County, Missouri;
- any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, if any; and
- under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Missouri, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Missouri or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Missouri.
Third Parties: This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, affiliated with, or administered by Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, or any other third-party social media outlet. Participant is providing its information to Sponsor and hereby releases and agrees to hold Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, or any other third party social media outlet harmless from any and all liability, claims, or actions of any kind whatsoever for any injuries, damages, or losses of any kind in connection with this Contest.