On behalf of the Three Dog Bakery Team, our thoughts and prayers go out to those impacted by COVID-19. The safety and health of all our employees, franchisees, customers, four-legged family members, and community form the foundation of our core values.
We are very thankful to all who are providing care to those needing it and are working hard to prevent the spread of this deadly virus.
As soon as the coronavirus pandemic began, our team took actions to ensure the well-being of our employees, customers (two-legged and four), and communities by rigorously instituting the guidelines provided by the federal, state, and county authorities. Some of the steps we have taken include:
- Sanitizing our facilities;
- Making hand sanitizers readily accessible throughout all our facilities;
- Encouraging all employees and bakeries to follow the recommended procedures by the CDC and health departments, including washing hands regularly, keeping the work environment clean, avoiding handshakes, and keeping a distance from each other;
- Allowing remote work where possible, particularly if there is any sign of sickness or concern about health issues;
- Limiting travel and conducting as much of our business as possible remotely by phone and/or video conferencing;
- Canceling all group celebration activities at our bakeries;
- Going through a drill to ensure we are prepared in the event the virus surfaces at our workplace.
Our Team is operating in uncharted territory. We are unable to fully assess the impact the pandemic will have on our operations. Still, we are working hard to ensure we will be able to supply our customer and consumer needs. We will keep you informed if the situation changes. Social distancing does not mean emotional distancing. We all need to be aware of how our friends, neighbors, and colleagues are being impacted and reach out to help those who need it.
May God bless our country and all the citizens of the world. Stay healthy and safe!
Chairman and CEO