WALK THE WALK
Ready to start your adventure? It all starts here—and we’ll be with you every step of the way.
1 – Explore: Start by submitting your contact information. We’ll schedule a call, introduce ourselves and learn about you! You’ll have the chance to read our Franchise Disclosure Document, learn about investment requirements, hear about vendors we partner with to provide services like financing options, real estate support, construction management, furniture, fixture and equipment outfitting.
2 – Experience: Visit a few of our beautiful bakeries and chat with other Three Dog Bakery operators to learn about ownership first hand.
3 – Dream Big: It’s time to get down to business and put together a three-to-five-year business plan for your bakery.
4 – Discover: Once your application is approved, you’ll be invited to a Discovery Day with Three Dog Bakery’s leadership team. Take a tour of our manufacturing facility and corporate-owned bakeries, plus get some hands-on time with one of our Executive Chefs.
5 – Go All In: Sign your Franchise Agreement on the dotted line. Let’s do this!
6 – Let the Fun Begin: From finding your location and team to connecting with the community, there’s a lot that goes into a grand opening—we’ll be here to help with all of it.
- Real Estate: Choosing a location is one of the most important decisions that will influence the success of your bakery.
- Bakery Build-Out: Design and create the optimal bakery retail space. We’ll provide best practices to help with cost saving and quick bakery opening times.
- Training: Owning a Three Dog Bakery isn’t all cuddling with your favorite pup customers (though that’s our favorite part!). Learn how to bake our unique pastries, merchandise your space, and run day-to-day operations.
- Marketing: As a franchisee, you get the benefit of brand recognition from a brand that’s been around since 1989. We’re also here to help with design templates and tools to help you showcase your unique location.
- Ongoing Support: Your success is our success, which is why we believe in providing one-on-one support. Learn more about our Pack Mentality.
7 – Let Your Fur Flag Fly! It usually takes six to nine months from signing to the big day. Time to cut that ribbon and let the paw party begin!