WALK THE WALK
Ready to start your adventure? It all starts here—and we’ll be with you every step of the way.
1 – Explore: Browse around and submit your inquiry form for more detailed info. We’ll send a Franchise Disclosure Agreement for you to review and get you on your way.
2 – Dream Big: It’s time to get down to business and put together a three-to-five-year business plan for your bakery.
3 – Experience: Visit a few of our beautiful bakeries and chat with other Three Dog Bakery operators to learn about ownership first hand.
4 – Discover: Once your application is approved, you’ll be invited to a Discovery Day with Three Dog Bakery’s leadership team. Take a tour of our manufacturing facility and corporate-owned bakeries, plus get some hands-on time with one of our Executive Chefs.
5 – Go All In: Sign your Franchise Agreement on the dotted line. Let’s do this!
6 – Let the Fun Begin: From finding your location and team to connecting with the community, there’s a lot that goes into a grand opening—we’ll be here to help with all of it.
- Real Estate: Choosing a location is one of the most important decisions that will influence the success of your bakery.
- Bakery Build-Out: Design and create the optimal bakery retail space. We’ll provide best practices to help with cost saving and quick bakery opening times.
- Training: Owning a Three Dog Bakery isn’t all cuddling with your favorite pup customers (though that’s our favorite part!). Learn how to bake our unique pastries, merchandise your space, and run day-to-day operations.
- Marketing: As a franchisee, you get the benefit of brand recognition from a brand that’s been around since 1989. We’re also here to help with design templates and tools to help you showcase your unique location.
- Ongoing Support: Your success is our success, which is why we believe in providing one-on-one support. Learn more about our Pack Mentality.
7 – Let Your Fur Flag Fly! It usually takes six to nine months from signing to the big day. Time to cut that ribbon and let the paw party begin!