Cookies with Carob Flavored Chips
Cookies aren’t just for blue monsters. But chocolate is. That’s why we use dog-safe carob in our carob-flavored chip cookies along with other wholesome ingredients like wheat flour and cane molasses. And with no artificial colors or flavors, you can really celebrate every moment with your four-legged friend.
WHERE TO BUY
- Tasty cookie treat that uses carob—a sweet and healthy substitute for chocolate.
- Guilt-free cookie so your paw-tner doesn’t feel left out the next time you’re snacking.
- Slowly baked for a delicious, flavor and texture your pal will love.
- Made with recognizable, premium ingredients sure to please your pup’s taste-buds.
- Say goodbye to added artificial fillers and salt—you won’t find any in this wholesome treat.
Wheat flour, vegetable oil, sugar, honey, cane molasses, hydrogenated palm kernel oil, carob powder, sodium bicarbonate, ammonium bicarbonate, natural vanilla flavor, monocalcium phosphate
CRUDE PROTEIN (min.): 4%
CALORIE COUNT (calculated): 4250 kcal ME/kg * 48 kcal ME/treat