TRAINING TIPS FOR A NEW LIFESTYLE
With so many of us at home right now, our best furry friends who were once our pets are now our roommates and coworkers. Behaviors that were once, okay, have now gotten under our skin a bit and causing some disruptions to the new work-from-home lifestyle. That is why we have partnered with Personable Pets Dog Training to share weekly short video training tips to make everyone’s new lifestyle a little easier.
- Keeping Your Dog Busy
- Ideas on how to keep your dog busy while you work from home and taking conference calls.
- Safe options and how to choose one that is right for your dog.
- The ‘Place’ Command
- A game-changer and sanity saver
- Getting Ready For Post-Quarantine Life
- Now is the time to get your dog ready for you to go back to work.
- Loose-Leash Walking
- Steps to get your dog to walk with you without pulling.
- The ‘Leave It’ Command
- One of the most useful cues any dog could know for everyday life.
- Training The Recall
- Tips and tricks for training the recall.